New England's Home for Gaited Horses
Although we are a Gaited Horse Farm, we do offer boarding for all disciplines.
- A. Includes hay 3 times a day, grain 2 times a day, water at all times.
- B. Daily turnout (weather permitting)
- C. Stalls cleaned twice a day, everyday!
- D. Supplements, (if provided by owner)
- E. Owner is responsible for all Laundry.
- A. Includes all of the above with the addition of a special training program designed to meet the needs of you and your best friend.
- A. Blanketing
- B. Body clipping/trimming
- C. Worming
- D. Attending with farrier / vet
- E. Administering Meds
- F. Lunging
- G. Additional turnout
- H. Grooming, bathing
- I. Hand walking
- J. Wrapping and soaking